Why w.l.s. is so important to me.

ojosverdes86
on 2/24/16 2:55 pm

Well where to start. For me surgery was so important because I have a few kids and they where growing up with out a mother and I say that because due to my weight. I was enabled to move to much for the pain in my ankles, back and knees. They would go to the play ground and want me to run with them play ball or just lay in the grass. IMPOSSIBLE. So I knew that I had to do some thing with my life before my kids grew up and missed their mom the whole time just for my weight. So I started to study and hard on diet pill ect... have have done and tried every thing just does not work. So then I started to go more with a realistic idea looking into W.L.S. and then started to study all the option and all kind of different W.L.S. and then study witch one was going to be best for me. And then once I had decided on what surgery I wanted I had to start looking into doctors. And not just that like most of us we are self pay patients and have to look were is best to have surgery RIGHT.... So when I was studying doctors I found one that really just cough my eye he is from Mexico and he had a proctor in Johnson and Johnson we was a general for Tijuana and has even done residence surgery here in the states so i had really liked that. So I had surgery in Tijuana Mexico and with Dr. Sergio Quinones him and his staff treated my like a queen. I really do mean that from the first min that I got into the van from the airport tell the day I left to go back to the states. The staff and the coordinator are so down to earth and very caring on how one feels. So that was my experience and I hope that it can help people that are looking into surgery or just thinking on how to get back your health.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views