Back to running

ojosverdes86
on 2/22/16 10:49 am

I finally got back to running their was a while that I started to get lazy but my health is very impotent to me and I did not get this surgery to start going back to old habits. I had got this surgery mainly for my kid watching them grow up and not be able to do any thing with them witch now they are so amazed in how much I have changed physically and emotionally and in the energy. But has the time has been going by I have come to relies that this was also for me when I got out of the depression that I was in I became to relise that you have to love you self before any thing. I have changed so much I wish that I would have always thought and feel as good as I do know.

The truth is I think that if I would have felt so good about myself I probably would have never got the surgery so I believe that every thing does happen for a resin. And this is the best choice I could have made. I think that if you want this surgery and are not sure you should get it it will be the best choice you have ever had you will fell so good about your self you will be happy that you did it. And if  you are looking for a good surgeon I would so recommend mine. I can not say to much about other doctors because I have no idea I have studied my for so long and down to the T and I like what I have read about him and what he is all together. So back to running I can get a little carried away. So I started walking 15min then I got to the point where I was walking 30min then 45 then started to run 15 and so on and so on.

I have so much more energy when I run in the morning I feel great. I recommend that if you have surgery and want to start running take it easiey it is not as easieyas to when you were 15 years old hahah it takes a little by little.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views