Shedding the weight.

ojosverdes86
on 2/16/16 3:40 pm

I am so excited I took some pic on Valentine day with my hubby and I was so amazed how different I really looked. 

You know how when you loos weight you just do not see what every body else does well this happen with me.

I know that it is because I see myself every day and so you really do not get a idea on how much you have really lost or how you look.

So yesterday I got my pic developed and WOW.... I have lost so much weight in my face and in my body I look so different I could not believe the different from when I started from now. i am so happy that this is really working out how I hoped it would.

I could say that this surgery that I had is a some thing special but the truth is is that is a tool and we decide how to use it and if we want to use the tool right. For those who are new and have not read to much on my experiences I was a self pay patient and I had my surgery in Mexico with Dr. Sergio Quinones the sweetest doctor I have ever in my life met. The facility was very clean and peaceful and every body speaks Spanish. Their was a few nurses that was not fluent in English but always had some one to speak for them. Every thing that I needed they where their for me and I did not have any problem's with any body. I had surgery 3 months ago and have lost 40 lbs from the start of the pre op diet tell now. If any body has any questions about surgery I can help with what I know.

I know little because I am also new but with what I know I can help if you are planing to have surgery. And want to say hi to all that keep up with my post and report

ashdavidson
on 2/20/16 9:34 pm

How much did you pay? I am looking into going to Mexico. Where at in Mexico did you go? How long were you in the hospital?

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views