What vitamins are best for?

ojosverdes86
on 1/9/16 3:46 pm

So I have been taking some multivitamins since before the surgery I have never had any problem since yesterday.
I thought that it could have been that it mad my stomach upset yesterday but it also made me feel the same way to day.
I eat before I take them so I do not drink them on a empty stomach. I t has never gave me a problem until now.
Have any body have this happen to them?
I had surgery 28 of November and out 6 weeks so I am pretty new at this but have not had any thing go wrong and still do not just wondering why I feel kinda iky after I take them, or if their is some others that are more easy on the stomach.
I am so happy with my surgery this is the best tool yet that I have found that makes me loose weight so fast and not come back.
I was a self pay patient and went to Mexico my surgeon was Serigo Quinons to me he was the best doctor I could have found in Mexico.
I liked that he has worked in the U.S.,teaches other doctors to do Bariatric surgery, is a proctor for Johnson and Johnson, he is general of Tijuana so even thought I went to Mexico I felt like I was getting operated by a doctor in the U.S

TD1808
on 1/9/16 4:43 pm
VSG on 01/28/16

I'm wondering what vitamins to take as well. I would prefer something liquid or sublingual (under the tongue) rather than any pills. Even before sugery, pills make my stomach upset. 

Can anyone recommend a good vitamin, preferably without sugar and fillers, to take?

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views