SO EXHAUSTED

ojosverdes86
on 1/6/16 9:11 pm

So I try to keep a day to day blog, but like everybody I some times do not have the time or power.
I really do like telling everybody how I feel and all the changes in my life.
This is also something that I like to do for me to be able to watch the differences in how I felt and how I feel now.
So I am 1 month and 9 days out I have been feeling a little sleepy the last few days.
But it is not due to the surgery, well maybe so.
The thing is that I try to do that little more everyday so I can feel better about my self.
I do not know if I over due my self if it can in any way harm my sleeve, I am not lifting stuff heavy just a lot of walking.
But every day that I wake up I say that I will walk 50 steps more than I want to.
This is really making me feel exhausted but at the same time so good about myself.
I walk around 45 min a day when before the surgery I was not even able to walk 15 min without getting sweaty,loss of breath,pain in my back and knees,and or just feel like I want to die.
i love that everyday I have that 5 min more to be able to play with my kids, I will not be able to make up for last years but I sure in the hell am going to try.
Or at least not loose any more years of their life I have missed to much of their playing time.
The thing is that kids grow so fast and I do not want to live with the fact that because I did not take care of my self my kids missed out on their mom.
That is why all this walking is worth it,it does not matter how exhausted I get my kids are my pride and joy and I do not want them to every have a grudge against me for not doing all in my power to get healthier.
You kid are only kids for so long, and i have missed so much that is why I have been pushing my self to the limit.
For those who do not know my story I had surgery 28, of November I was a self pay patient and decided to go to Mexico to have the surgery done.
I could not just jump up and say I want to go to Mexico because we all here so many stories about Mexico and even doctors.
But really I found a doctor who was a proctor for Johnson and Johnson he had done residence surgery in the U.S. ect...
To me he was the one for me it made me feel like I was going to have my surgery in Mexico but by a doctor that really knows what he is doing for the fact that he also teaches other doctors to perform Bariatric surgery.
Dr.Quinones was on the top of my list, o.k. do not get me wrong I still had to research on other doctors to see who was best for me.
The other doctors sounded pretty good but did never knock Dr.Quinones not a bit down.
He is a wonderful guy and very down to earth, him and his staff make you feel right at home.
He will answer any questions that you might have for him before the surgery just so you can feel comfortable.
I think that he did a great job on me not only did I heal fast I had barley any pain at all.
I did get heartburn and pretty bad and headache for a while and a little gas pain all over my body.
But for the gas just walk around and it will ease down, for the heartburn their is med and for the headache I just used a heat pad.
This onLy lasted about 2 or 3 weeks and now I feel GREAT.

TD1808
on 1/7/16 6:09 am
VSG on 01/28/16

sleepy is normal and its great you're moving around more. :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views