same day as spouse?

rdy2lose
on 1/13/16 10:51 am

Anyone here sleeved in Mexico on the same day as their spouse? Just wondering, my husband and I are planning for May of this year. Wanted to know what it was like for anyone else, or do you think this is a terrible idea?

Sandra F.
on 1/14/16 5:38 am

My spouse didn't need the sleeve so I have no experience with having it at the same time, although I did do it in Mexico.  I will say this though.  My doctor told me not to lift anything above 10 lbs after the surgery for a month, so if you all are traveling and doing the sleeve together, pack really lightly, as you won't be able to lift your luggage.  Good luck to you both.

hollykim
on 1/14/16 2:23 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On January 13, 2016 at 6:51 PM Pacific Time, rdy2lose wrote:

Anyone here sleeved in Mexico on the same day as their spouse? Just wondering, my husband and I are planning for May of this year. Wanted to know what it was like for anyone else, or do you think this is a terrible idea?

I,personally ,would have at least a couple of days between each surgery. Each of you need to be alert Nd aware when the other is having their surgery,unless there will be a third person there to help out/ speak for you. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views