No problems...

ojosverdes86
on 1/1/16 12:48 pm

So I got through the New Year with no problems I thought that my family all was going to hag on me about the family tradition with the 12 grapes and a glass of champagne.
But the fact was that every body was very helpful,they even told me that is was probable not a good idea to drink not even one drink.
My mom told me that next year I could drink 2 glasses of champagne.
So I felt good that every body was their to help me and even inspire me to keep up the good work.
I did think it was going to be harder then it really was and if I got through the holidays I can get through anything and any day that is jet to come.
For all you that do not my story I had surgery 28 of November , I am out one month and feel great .
I had to go to Tijuana Mexico because my insurgence would not pay for my WLS.
I decided that mexico was a good choice because I only had to pay 4,500 and was within my payment range
I had to do a lot of research before I just jumped up and decided that I was going to make a big change in my life health wise I mean. I decided that Dr.Quinones was the best for me because I liked that he he is proctor from Johnson and Johnson and that he had 4 years of training as a trauma surgeon. He was chef of general at Tijuana General. He is a siting member of arbitration committee. Has done surgical residence in the U.S.. And that he also teaches other doctors to do bariatrical surgery.
To me all that really caught my eye and made me fill that he really knows what he is doing.
I also fill that I was right because he did a great job on me I could not of ask for more. even the incisions are really little and they are healing really good.

TD1808
on 1/4/16 5:45 am
VSG on 01/28/16

I'm glad to hear you're doing great and that your family realized the seriousness of your surgery and decided to be supportive. I, too, have the family where they're always like, 'aw c'mon, just 1...', so I understand. They're right - drinking is probably a bad idea since alcohol is absorbed through the stomach - and the stomach has had enough trauma for awhile :).

I like that you update with your stories and how you're doing. Its making me feel better with my upcoming surgery. To say I'm scared is an understatement. I've had similar surgery before and waking up after surgery the first time wasn't pleasant. I hope this time around its better. Its good to hear that you're doing so well so soon after surgery. 

I work from home, by the way. I was wondering if you think I would be able to manage a WFH job (computer work) 4 days after surgery? I'm not going to get any time off from work - I just hope I can manage it. How tired/in pain did you feel?

ojosverdes86
on 1/4/16 12:53 pm

By the time you get home you will not feel so bad, maybe a little tired and a little gas pain but yes you will be able to work on the compu.

Where are you going to have surgery and with who?

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views