Amazing

ojosverdes86
on 1/4/16 12:55 pm

So I decided to take a few pic yesterday from the side of my body.
It is amazing how one can not tell the different s because we watch our selves everyday.
I had some old pic and yesterday took a few more and saw that my face was getting more thin around the jaw part.
I also noticed that I have started to loose a couple inches all around in so many different areas it is amazing how good this tool really works.
I am not saying that I have lost so much weight,but this is a lot more weight than I have lost in a long time.
For so long I have heard about the WLS and never though it really worked or that it had so many complications to come with it but I was so very wrong.
The only complication that I had was not to have got this WLS a lot sooner, of course I had heartburn, gas pain, headache and a little problem taking down liquids ect... but that is something we have to pass for to get better and healthier.
You know I always hear that the WLS is not for everybody it should be.
I under stand that if you have so much BMI or weigh so much it can not be done, that is what is so hard for me to understand.
I look at it like this some of us are in danger of our weight for high blood pressure, heart problems ect...
I know it can put us in high risk at surgery but some times our lives are already in high risk which sucks.
What to do?
If I was so over weight that the doctor would not have done my surgery I would have done the impossible to loose that little weight that I had to have got it done.
This surgery really is changing my life in so many ways I would have never thought, I am getting my kids back, I am being able to move more, I fell so much better about my self, The back pain is going away little by little.
I could go on for days talking about how I feel.
I am getting to the point where I want to go outside not because I have lost about 30lbs but for the fact that I am feeling good about myself.
If I would have never did so much research as I done I would never have got my surgery done.
ONE. I did not have money to get the surgery done in the U.S.
TWO. I was a self pay patient.
THREE. I would have never thought to go to Mexico.
I have heard do many stories of Mexico it is crazy but I did a lot of research and found the doctor that best suited me.
He was proctor for Johnson and Johnson, he had for years training as a trauma surgeon, he was chef of general for Tijuana surgical, he is a sitting member of arbitration committee, has done surgical residence in the U.S. and also teaches other doctors to do bariatric surgery.
To me all that really grabbed my eye, what really cough my eye is that he is proctor for Johnson and Johnson and the he had done residence surgerys in the U.S.
It really calmed my nerves and I forgot all about the stories that i have heard about Mexico.
I new from the moment that I read that about Dr Serigio Quinones he was going to be my doctor, thanks to him I feel like a new person
and for the first time I am starting to feel pretty.
My selfestem was bad and after the surgery I am able to move around and play with my kids my selfestem is growing big time.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views