I CAN NOT BELIEVE...

ojosverdes86
on 12/20/15 3:53 pm

So today I did something that I though I would not have done in a long time.
I went shopping for Christmas presents for my family and I went some where I had to do a lot of walking,now mind you I am one that walks for 15 minutes and gets tired.
I walked around from store to store from about 10 am to about 1 pm and yes I felt tired but I could have still walk around a little more.
Just made my day thanks to DR.QUINONES I am able to do so much more than I would have dreamed of in a long time.
Yes I am just out over 3 weeks but man do I feel great,and in so little time I feel so different then before.
My headache are going away and not having as much heartburn as before.
I fell that Christmas is going to be so heard watching all the food knowing that I will get so full so fast.
But that is life some times we have to sacrifice to get what we want,and this is what I want for me a healthy life .
MARRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR...

Sandra F.
on 12/21/15 6:11 am

It is awesome that you are doing so well so soon after surgery.  It only gets better, believe me.  At first for me, eating less was very difficult because I really wanted to eat more.  But that gets better with time.  Good luck to you on meeting your weight loss goals and Merry Christmas to you!

TD1808
on 12/21/15 5:35 pm
VSG on 01/28/16

Thats totally awesome, Ojos! I'm really happy for you. I shop Amazon just because I don't want to go store to store. But the fact you can do it and not feel all that tired is amazing. So happy for you. I hope I can relate after my surgery too :)

ojosverdes86
on 12/21/15 9:13 pm

You will be just fine. 

And yes you will get to to the stage that you would never thought  of. 

I hope that everything  turns out for you. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views