DR.QUIONONES 3 WEEKS

ojosverdes86
on 12/18/15 3:56 pm

Almost three weeks down and loving it, I am feeling so great about myself.
I look back on some pics of before the surgery and I am starting to see small differences already.
I now can put on my jeans and see that they are starting to sag so that makes me feel great.
I like that if I have any worries what so ever I can call down and get the answers that I need, most of the time I just post my questions here, but its nice to have support on all fronts.

It has not been easy, this is definitely not the easy way out as some people say, but to me it has been worth it. I know I still have a ways to go, but its nice feeling for the first time in my life I am in control of my weight loss. I appreciate my surgeon, the staff and everyone on this website that helps to support my weight loss journey. More than you every will know.

TD1808
on 12/19/15 7:09 pm
VSG on 01/28/16

I'm so happy to hear you're doing well. How is it eating now than it was before? It must be a really big difference to be full on so little. Were you really scared just before surgery or no? I'm about to schedule my date so I'm really facing the choice now but I'm feeling confident so far.

Cheers!

ojosverdes86
on 12/20/15 3:52 pm

You will be just fine,and know I was no scared maybe a little nerves that is all.

The food part yes it is very different but it is going to be worth it in the long run.

I think that that it will be a little hard watching all the food on Christmas but it will just fine.

Good luck on your surgery I will keep you in my prayers

ojosverdes86
on 12/20/15 3:52 pm

You will be just fine,and know I was no scared maybe a little nerves that is all.

The food part yes it is very different but it is going to be worth it in the long run.

I think that that it will be a little hard watching all the food on Christmas but it will just fine.

Good luck on your surgery I will keep you in my prayers

ojosverdes86
on 12/21/15 9:28 pm

You will be just fine and no I was not scared a little nervous that is all.

Yes it is different not eating what you are used to but for me it will be worth the while.

Keep your head on your shoulders and do not get could feet you will be just fine.

Let all us know how you surgery went,and good luck.

Iwill keep you in my prayers.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views