HELP

ojosverdes86
on 12/16/15 6:08 pm

Can anybody give me new ideas on what they ate on the puree diet.

I have got so sick of eating the same food that I am getting so sick of the same things everyday.

I have got a few new ideas,but I can never get to many options on food wise.

I had surgery about a little over 2 weeks ago with Dr.Quinones and his staff gave me a list of things that I am able to eat just want different options.

Sandra F.
on 12/17/15 6:11 am

I was very nauseous in the pureed stage, so I didn't eat too much, but I know that refried beans was one of my favorites, and cottage cheese.

ojosverdes86
on 12/17/15 2:37 pm

Thank you for that I do like refried beans but cottage cheese is not one of my favorites.

Can you tell me any other foods that you have used.

I just so tired of eating the same old stuff and want new ideas.

Sandra F.
on 12/18/15 8:27 am

It has been so long ago that I honestly can't remember a lot of the foods that I ate at this stage (I am 14 1/2 months out) .  I followed my surgeon recommendations and the info I found on here.  I know that scrambled eggs made me sick as did any type of dairy product.  I was lactose intolerant for about 2 months after surgery.  I would look through old posts and do a search for "pureed" or something like that to get some ideas.  I'm sure this question is asked a lot.  I also know that there is a Ricotta Cheese Bake that several people on here have raved about (you should be able to find that by searching as well), but I have never tried it personally.  It does look good though and I think you can eat it in the pureed stage.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help.  Good luck to you!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views