Hotel room

ojosverdes86
on 11/30/15 2:58 pm

So after two days in the hospital I finally got to be able to come to the hotel room. The first day was a little rough from the gas that I was feeling. As they say, walk walk walk. The second day was a little easier than the first day, still a little gas but not as bad. When i was to going to be released the nurse gave me some kind of purple liquid to check for leaks, it tasted like water, and wasn't so bad. I also got my Barium test, doc said that everything looked good and I was able to get the drain out. It felt kinda different but did not hurt. I guess you could say that the sensation was different that's all but no pain.

Now I am just resting and relaxing at the hotel. I fell the gas a lot less than yesterday, but now I have heartburn but was told that is pretty normal, so besides that fell pretty good.

So glad that I decided to go through this still feel a little icky but it will go away in time.

So thanks to my Doctor in a few months I will be a different person that my kids will be able to play with so excited for my new journey in life.

wrex04
on 12/3/15 1:54 pm

Congrats on getting the surgery done. Keep everyone posted with your progress.

TD1808
on 12/14/15 9:42 pm
VSG on 01/28/16

Great job! Congrats on being brave enough to go through it. You're going to love your new life. Can you tell us how you're progressing?

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views