BELITEweight revision considerations

neicey
on 10/20/15 5:59 pm - TOLEDO, OH

I'm seriously considering a revision surgery in mexico right across the border through BELITE WEIGHT...Can anyone tell me of their experience if its a more current one.

soontobelovely
on 10/21/15 12:07 pm, edited 10/21/15 5:09 am - COVINGTON, GA

I had a VS performed ion 2008 serviced by belitweightt. I had a wonderful experience. So much that I am doing it again! My rep was attentive and the hospital was spotless. I had no complications with my surgery so I makes me feel confident about the doctor. I am sure that you can make these arrangements on your own but I had no problem or complaints to perhaps pay a fee for convenience. All up to you. Also the in house financing was easy and approved despite less than great credit.. I am planning on going back for a revision in December so let me know your plans.

neicey
on 10/21/15 5:19 pm - TOLEDO, OH

I've decided I'm going to have the revision but I'm going to try to schedule it in February. I'd love to know how it goes for you so keep me posted.

soontobelovely
on 10/21/15 5:33 pm - COVINGTON, GA

Definitely will keep you posted. Are you revising from a sleeve? Who is your facilitator at beliteweight? Mine is Teri.

Can I ask why you are revising? For me I didn't have much success with the sleeve so going with the DS. This is a huge step especially because of the multiple daily vitamins forever but I can do it....

neicey
on 10/21/15 6:12 pm - TOLEDO, OH

I had open RNY about 8 yrs ago and never reached goal and regained some back. Sylvia is my contact and she was super helpful. I've been taking daily vitamins, iron , calcium and biotin the whole time. You have to take them, and yo can do it.

neicey
on 10/21/15 6:15 pm - TOLEDO, OH

I sent you a message, I had a bunch of questions.

Danigirl58
on 10/22/15 3:27 pm - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 06/19/13

I was wondering if you could possibly share some info with me in regards to your revision. How long ago did you have your sleeve done? Did you lose and regain or just resistant to losing weight?

I'm considering doingthe same thing.

neicey
on 10/24/15 6:54 pm - TOLEDO, OH

I didn't have a sleeve, I had open rny and I nver fully reached my goal and have regains some it back over the years.

skinnyin16
on 12/15/15 9:40 am

Flying out in 2 days for my bypass to bypass revision. Booked through belite. No issues thus far. I will keep you posted.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views