In search of a plastic surgeon

Syklee
on 9/5/15 5:56 pm

Hi everyone, im new to this site in search of a plastic surgeon in mexico for a tummy tuck, lipo, breast lift and augmentation etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:)

TerryF9
on 9/11/15 8:42 pm

Hi there, I recommend Quality Medical Facilitators. I had my gastric sleeve through them with Dr. Mario Camelo and will definitely use them for my excess skin removal early next year. I like the fact that they put you in contact with actual patients that have had surgery with the doctors they recommend. Look for them in Facebook, my facilitator was Ronny, she will tell it like it is and does not sugar-coat the facts which is very important when considering plastic surgery because the recovery is not pretty. 

Syklee
on 9/11/15 11:46 pm

Thank you for your reply! I will definitely look them up and do my research. Thanks;)

TerryF9
on 9/12/15 12:33 pm

You're very welcome. It took me a while to find them after I was told about them by a friend. They are a low-key group and don't accept a lot of patients. These people are classy, a breath of fresh air. I'll stop right there because I don't want to sound like I work for them. It's actually the first or second time since I joined this site that I give out their name. 

hollykim
on 9/21/15 8:37 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On September 5, 2015 at 5:56 PM Pacific Time, Syklee wrote:

Hi everyone, im new to this site in search of a plastic surgeon in mexico for a tummy tuck, lipo, breast lift and augmentation etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:)

Dr.Sauceda in Monterey. He has his own group here. .look under groups

emotions_of_love
on 11/6/15 6:56 am - Othello, WA

I have tried numerous times to get into contact with Dr Sauceda and no one will return my emails.  Nice! :-(

Crazeru
on 6/9/16 3:22 pm

Email Dr Sauceda at [email protected] - he has no office staff.  He answers all of his own email.  You can send pics from the front, side, back, side with quote in the subject line.  Depending on his surgery schedule, it could be a couple of days.  If you haven't heard back, resend with 2nd request for quote in the subject.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

emotions_of_love
on 6/9/16 9:45 pm - Othello, WA

I had my surgery with a different surgeon last fall after repeatedly emailing Dr S with no response....

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views