Dr. Corvala

wannagetslim
on 7/2/15 8:29 pm

I just cancelled surgery with my planned surgeon Dr. Almanza after reading the news reports that were just aired. I realize you get what you pay for. I read that Corvala is one of the top surgeons in mexico, Anyone use him that can share their experience? How much does he charge for a sleeve? 

Chrissy Gallegos
on 7/14/15 2:26 pm
VSG on 03/18/15

I am sorry that you are having to start over again.  Being able to trust your surgeon is important though so I understand your concerns.  There are many great surgeons in Tijuana so I hope you are not discouraged.  Although I didn't use Dr. Corvala, I did have my surgery in Tijuana with Long Term VSG and my surgeon was Jorge Maytorena.  I had a great experience and continue to be more than happy with my results.  The price is great on top of the fact that Dr. M has a lot of experience and is great at what he does.  Right now, there is a special that I am not sure how long it will last.  It is $2999 all inclusive for the patient.  It is worth looking into.  There are facebook groups that are specifically for his patients or those who may be interested in his services.  You'll find nothing but solid reviews for him.  You can research him in Tijuana and Mexicali as he has a great reputation in either place.

Good luck on your journey.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views