Maytorena or Arellano? Anyone have anything to say

danggirl
on 6/4/15 2:57 pm

I did talk to Ruben, and he was really informative, but that still makes me nervous. I understand that paypal charges fees as well, but wiring money is always concerning especially when so little information is available when googling this agency. I want to make a change in my life, but I have to be entirely sure it is safe, secure. Do you know anyone else that has had the procedure done?

How did the wire transfer work?

Chrissy Gallegos
on 6/5/15 12:15 am
VSG on 03/18/15

There are a lot of people who have used them.  If you want to message me I can send you an invite to a group I am in on Facebook.....all LongTerm VSG people getting sleeved or have been sleeved with LongTerm.  You can also check out their facebook page.....https://www.facebook.com/longtermvsg?fref=ts.  There are many people on there.  

danggirl
on 6/4/15 3:10 pm

I did talk to Ruben, and he was really informative, but that still makes me nervous. I understand that paypal charges fees as well, but wiring money is always concerning especially when so little information is available when googling this agency. I want to make a change in my life, but I have to be entirely sure it is safe, secure. Do you know anyone else that has had the procedure done?

How did the wire transfer work?

danggirl
on 6/4/15 1:48 pm

I see you have a few YouTube video locations. I'll check them out 

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views