Zavalza?

ynotony1966
on 4/23/15 4:54 am

my pic so far

Heavy Duty00
on 5/15/15 10:52 pm

huh?? 

Have you used this doctor? If you posted a pic I can't see it... Then again, I'm on my phone right now...

There's a pretty good deal going on for this doctor but I can't find much info or many patients who have used him. Any info you have would be great.

SharonNTX
on 5/22/15 11:12 am

I just had a consultation with him yesterday via Skype and it went very well. I had several other doctors in mind but the reviews I kept reading about Dr. Zavalza were impressive. He works with Dr. Luna as well and they both will be involved in your care. He follows up with you via skype or phone for two years following surgery. I had read that in the case of a patient that ended up in the ER two days after returning to the states, Dr. Zalvaza was very involved in the care of the patient via the ER doctor. The patient was not drinking enough water and was dehydrated. 

I am going through GoLightBariatrics and you can also go through BariatricPal. By the way, BariatricPal has a lot more information on him if you search the forums.

I decided to go through GoLightBariatrics because I just think they are a bit more professional. There is such a big competition between coordinators, and Irene with GoLight was never negative toward her competition. But, BariatricPal would have been my second choice.

Also, GoLight offers two accommodation options  - the Marriott or the Florence Hospital Hotel which is where I will be staying due to location and convenience.

BariatricPal offers a condo and they may do a hotel also as a back-up, but from what I have read, patients have been very happy with the condo and service from their team.

Feel free to message me for any info...

newslim2015
on 5/20/15 2:21 pm

I didn't use him, but I also did my research on him, actually met him, has all his credentials, very well experienced, he's a young and very nice folk, I visited Dr. j. Lopez before Zavalza, and I also loved him... and I scheduled my surgery with him after my consultation, I felt very comfortable, but if it wasn't for that... he would have been my doctor.... go to Bariatric Pal. Com, they have great deals and include you everything, they don't perform like thousands of surgeries per day, and they are really nice.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views