Dr. Mario Camelo Ramos reviews please (gastric sleeve)

Searrah22
on 3/8/15 4:17 am

okay now my agent is saying I can choose from Dr. Francisco Gonzalez and Dr. camelo Ramos. I need some reviews please

MaryWLS
on 6/3/15 10:57 am

Hi! How did your experience with Dr. Gonzalez go, if you chose him? In scheduled next week and looking for recommendations? Staff, doctor, facilities, scaring, any issues? Thanks!

Searrah22
on 6/3/15 11:07 am

The overall experience was good stayed at the sage which are basically hotel rooms on top of the hospital. The hospital was alright remind me of a big clinic. The staff there was very good a little too attentive at times lol Dr Mario was nice and speak English and handsome 😊 but I will say this, if you need Fmla or disability papers done do it before you go/ give money because after I returned to the states I've never got a reply back and didn't get to get my disability or Fmla because he never responded or sent the paperwork. But that's my experience though everyone differs.

Searrah22
on 6/3/15 11:08 am

Oh I'm sorry I went with Ramos not Gonzales 

AerBella
on 4/19/17 4:46 am

I'm thinking of using Dr. Mario. Why do you wish you went with the other Dr? Actually I'm thinking of going with either of these 2 drs. Dr Mario is $500 cheaper. I'd love your feedback. Thanks

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views