Re-sleeve Dr.s in Mexico

pbartlett584
on 4/1/15 5:05 am

Hi Prettypuff,

I went last time with my sister, however this time I didn't want to bother anyone to come along so I went by myself. My family were very worried, and scared however Mexicali Bariatric Center say at least half of their patients come alone. So I went. Well as it had it there were 3 of us and we were all by ourselves, so we visited, had a wonderful time. We would ask each other to go for walks if we were up, made 2 new friends. I was quite thankful after experiencing both, as I felt I rested much more this time, than last time. I completely understand that you want to stay with your original surgeon, as I did as well! If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to email me or ask me! I am only a week out so I have no idea what results or side effects this surgery will give, but hoping for the best!!

VSG - Drs. Aceves/Campos Oct/2011

Re-sleeve - Drs. Ungston/Beltran/Campos - March/2015

Prettypuff
on 4/5/15 1:50 pm

So were you re-sleeved? Do you kind me asking how much it was? Thanks for all your info. 

pbartlett584
on 4/5/15 2:18 pm

Hi, yes I was resleeved. They cute the spots where the sleeve had expanded and they stitched it tighter. It was 7995 same as a regular sleeve.

VSG - Drs. Aceves/Campos Oct/2011

Re-sleeve - Drs. Ungston/Beltran/Campos - March/2015

Minnie78
on 4/22/15 12:37 am

Hi!! How are you doing after your resleeve? Have you lost any weight? I'm asking because I will be getting resleeved next month and I'm scared I won't lose weight. That is one of my main concerns. I hope you doing well :)

molfish62
on 4/1/15 5:19 am
VSG on 03/07/15

I had my sleeve done with Dr. Corvala and went alone. It was fine - I used the hospital wifi to FaceTime & iMessage home/friends. The toughest part was the flight back. At the time I really did wish I'd brought someone but that was more of an "I want my mommy"-mentality post-surgery than a need for anyone to be there. 

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Dr. Corvala or anyone at Hospital Angeles. Everyone was as kind and helpful as possible. I am almost fluent in Spanish and literally forgot ALL of it for two days - it wasn't a problem (I basically just had to say "ice" "nausea" "pain" and "ok"). But after two days when it magically reappeared in my head (lol) it was easier. 

Molly

VSG on 3/7/15. 

Add me on myfitnesspal: molfish6 

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?