band07sleeve13
on 3/15/15 4:21 am

For revisions ?

Prettypuff
on 3/15/15 9:01 am

Yes, revisions and re sleeving

band07sleeve13
on 3/15/15 9:18 am

There were a few things on bariatric pal that were a little concerning about him, not sure how accurate they were though.  Do you know what he charges ?

Prettypuff
on 3/15/15 9:23 am

It depends on BMI, but around $4,999, + $500 for revision, + $500 for higher BMI. His Facebook group is very informative, but they're all his patients. They seem really happy.

band07sleeve13
on 3/15/15 9:24 am

That's very reasonable ! I'll dig a little more, does it say Mexico bariatric and gastric surgery ? The FB page ?

Prettypuff
on 3/15/15 9:29 am

No, Team Illan with a red apple as a group icon. His website is Baja Bariatrics which has a link to the FB group . They have to approve your request. 

band07sleeve13
on 3/15/15 9:32 am

Found it ! Thanks ! I would love to do something by the end of April first of May. 

Minnie78
on 3/26/15 2:00 pm

Hello! I'm also interested on getting a resleeve. Have you heard of Dr. Quinones? From Tijuana?

pbartlett584
on 3/30/15 7:48 am

Hi there! I just got back from being re-sleeved. I was originally booked in for the revision to DS however I just didn't feel that it was right for me. I know its a great surgery - but not for me. I talked to Mexicali Baratric Center and paid 500. I knew when I went down that unless it is enlarged they can't resleeve. I knew if it was meant to be it would be. Dr. Campos performed a Barium Swallow on the day prior to surgery and found a couple enlargements. He advised me that my sleeve was quite long and I would benefit from the DS. I told him that I didn't want that, he listened said he understood and never pushed further. I had my re-sleeve the next day by Drs. Ungston, Campos and Beltran, they tightened my original sleeve and removed the excess done by Dr. Aceves and am recovering very well. This was not Dr. Aceves fault at all, just to make that known. Time will tell how this procedure worked, however the experience was amazing. I was able to have the sleeve done for 7450 plus the 500 deposit. Let me know if you have any questions! 

VSG - Drs. Aceves/Campos Oct/2011

Re-sleeve - Drs. Ungston/Beltran/Campos - March/2015

Prettypuff
on 4/1/15 4:40 am

I  am just so scared to go to Mexico alone. I also only want re sleeved, to get it done by my  original surgeon is 9,999. That's a little higher than yours, so I think I will think I will just work overtime & save my money. The sleeve was awesome, I regret I pushed it's limits. One thing I dread is losing hair like I did previously. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views