HELP NEED INFO ON Dr. Francisco Gonzalez Tijuana Mexico

MaryWLS
on 6/28/15 6:47 pm

Also - afterthought - yes, I've heard horror stories about Huacuz, so, I stayed far away.

As far as the others - just be sure to do great homework on them - get number of procedures, etc.  It's way more important than price!!

ready2lookgood
on 6/28/15 9:27 pm

That would be great!! I am really shocked there are really no reviews on this Dr, but I trust you. I can live with the multi incision.

I look forward to your next msg.

S.Hunter
on 1/25/16 6:32 pm

How was ur surgery?

Nicwil25
on 2/4/16 11:58 am

Hey,

I and my fiancé are scheduled with Dr G. on Feb 19th. I was wondering how your stay was. I was initially concerned about the san Juan Clinica being smaller and I just need some reassurance that this place is not some hole in the wall. I've been searching all over the web for reviews on Dr. G. and they are far and few in between. His credentials seem amazing. He has been in practice for a long time and when I asked his staff about complications they reassured me that there were none, only thing to report were minor skin infections from people not taking care of their incision sites.

You are now just short of a year post op, how is your sleeve treating you? How did your PCP react when you told them you had the sleeve in mexico? any comments or insight to your stay, how you were treated, the facility, the man himself would be much appreciated!

Niki

Searrah22
on 2/4/16 12:42 pm

I went with Dr Mario camelo Ramos my experience was good of course their hospitals aren't like the US hospitals but the staff was nice. I'm 10 months after the surgery and I'm 2 pounds short of 100lbs lost with no exercise at all. ?

Searrah22
on 2/4/16 12:44 pm

I was at the Florence Oasis hospital but a friend recently came back and said they were remodeling it.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views