Packing today...leaving tomorrow...coming back with a NEW LIFE! (Dr. Kelly, Tijuana)

Ladybugsy
on 2/24/15 8:29 pm

I'll be in Tijuana tomorrow night and having surgery Friday Morning at San Juan Clinica.  Super excited, nervous, but determined. 

If you're arriving soon, I'm Rory on Dr. Kelly's FB page.  If anyone is interested in meeting, let me know! :)

WOOT WOOT! 

HW 350.  SW 338.  CW 320. 

Month 1, including pre-op: -27 pounds

bsweet123
on 2/25/15 3:27 am

you're going to love dr. Kelly! He is truly the best surgeon in Mexico!very available even after surgery you get his cell phone number and you can call him if you have questions. There's no other surgeon in Mexico that does that! He is awesome

TKCAN
on 2/25/15 5:12 am

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

PLEASE KEEP ME POSTED, I AM  RESEARCHING DR. KELLY AND THAT CLINIC. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE WHEN YOU GET HOME.

lharrison037
on 2/26/15 6:12 am - stone mountian, GA
Revision on 09/24/14

Not the case for me and many others. He is lacking in communication if you need anything after the surgery and if you disagree at all, even on the slightest he may just become rude. He has done it to me and I have seen him do it to many others. 

llLou
on 2/25/15 5:38 am - Halifax NS, Canada

Good Luck! You do have the best surgeon! My experience was excellent! Can't wait to hear about yours. Linda

coop1977
on 2/25/15 6:01 am - Canada

You are in great hands!  I had my surgery 6 weeks ago ... Loved every minute of the experience!

good luck!

Janet

Dr. Ramos Kelly .... Jan.13, 2015

Gail L.
on 2/28/15 11:23 am

Hello Ladybugsy, how are you feeling? how was surgery with Dr. Kelly and how was your stay at San Juan Clinica?

I hope all is well.

CortneyA
on 3/5/15 12:59 am - moss point, MS

This is great I wish I had a partner to team up with me and go I been researching this doctor and just been putting it off good luck! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views