Mexico Bariatrics Center is a joke!

Memelee504
on 2/18/15 6:00 am - New Orleans, LA
with

I hate to do this but it's so necessary. After all of the foolishness with MBC and my doctor I decided to stay with my doctor. And that should have been the end of it. I received an in box message on FB from Ron the day I landed in San Diego telling me he don't want to lose my business and he will send a driver to pick me up.. I didn't respond. Than I got a phone call from this driver saying he's coming to pick me up where am I. I asked his name and called my coordinator and was told he was the driver from MBC.  So again I didn't respond back. Than Ron calls me and tried to use scare tactics.  Saying if I didn't go with them he will cancel my hotel and I won't have any place to stay and that he was going to drop me from their FB page. At that point my husband got mad and wanted to talk to him but I wouldn't let him.. I told Ron I wouldn't log back into their FB page if I was paid to. Ron and Debi are both lairs and they are not to be trusted. Debi called me one night at 9pm and said that my doctor lost his certification because he was leaving MBC. Shame on you MBC for having such poor behavior. They may have good doctors at MBC but their administrative team are unprofessional liars. In my opinion.. If you need a good doctor with a creditable team get with me.. 

Be bless!

Y D.
on 2/19/15 5:50 am
VSG on 01/19/15 with

OH-MY-GOODNESS - that is INSANE!! They have really mishandled their part in this whole thing.

The worst part was hearing about scare tactics- it's already a concern to travel out of the country for surgery- but to aggravate a patients anxieties even more and threaten- that's bottom of the barrel...

Glad you didn't fall for it!!

Memelee504
on 2/19/15 9:50 am - New Orleans, LA
with

Just made it home.. And that was so ridiculous on MBC part.. It's a great thing that i travel a lot out of the country and I'm always covered with traveled insurance in case something's happen I know I can alway book a hotel over night and I will be back home the next day.. They need to stop the madness.. Ppl beware of the tricks.. They did a similar thing to a girl who was getting sleeved the same day as me named Maria. Smh! 

Memelee504
on 2/24/15 7:45 am - New Orleans, LA
with

Hi Rhonda, I appreciate your post I agree social media is such a huge movement these days you would think that all  professional organization would govern them-self appropriately. Thanks for sharing your contact information on this site incase someone else may need it..

Thank you, 

Y D.
on 2/24/15 8:20 am
VSG on 01/19/15 with

thank you very much!

KDalt
on 2/25/15 8:58 am
with

Thankyou so much for your post!!! I am scheduled with Dr Lopez on 3-6 and I was starting to freak out because I could not find anyone on the MBC FB page who had any experience with Vida. You have put my mind at ease!! Thanks!!!

Yellowdukk
on 2/25/15 1:04 pm

Hey KDalt,

My wife and I just got back from TJ where she had VSG with Dr. Lopez. If I can say anything with regards to our experience, it is that this is by far the most professional place we have ever visited for medical treatment. Dr. Lopez and all his staff are exceptional at their jobs. They all went over and above to make sure the procedure was perfect and all our questions were answered. The doc even came back at 9pm to check on my wife. He then spent 45 minutes chatting with me on what to expect and put my mind at ease. Also, Vida is an amazing clinic. Super clean and all the aftercare staff are top notch.

Good luck with your procedure. I am confident that you have found the perfect doctor!

Memelee504
on 2/25/15 9:01 pm - New Orleans, LA
with

KDalt you will enjoy VIDA and Dr. Lopez you won't have a concern in the world once you get there.  Also look at a few other post on here discussing VIDA specifically by Yaarak.. She also posted pictures. 

zsflower
on 11/30/15 12:44 pm - Elk Grove, CA

Are you representing Dr. Lopez now?  I've had people ask how to get in touch with him

Memelee504
on 12/2/15 8:48 am - New Orleans, LA
with

Yes, i am you can go on his FB page Alejandro Lopez- Ortega or his website..

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views