My bags are packed

Memelee504
on 2/13/15 11:07 am - New Orleans, LA
with

Well tonight's is my last night before I fly out to get Sleeved.... I will be in TJ, MX on Saturday Valentine's Day. And i will be sleeved on Monday 2/16/15.. Yeah Me! I'm excited to meet Dr. Lopez and his great team who has kept in contact with me all week long.. Move over on the loser's bench I'm ready for my seat👍

coop1977
on 2/13/15 1:17 pm - Canada

Good luck!  I'll keep the bench warm for you!

Dr. Ramos Kelly .... Jan.13, 2015

Memelee504
on 2/13/15 7:31 pm - New Orleans, LA
with

Thanks I can't wait...

Iskistala
on 2/15/15 11:49 pm - Athens, AL
with

Good Luck and I can't wait to hear how things go! I'll be thinking of you today :D

TNRose
on 2/16/15 9:40 am - TN

Prayers for you!  How did everything go?  I'm very anxious to hear how you're doing. 

Y D.
on 2/17/15 2:36 am
VSG on 01/19/15 with

Hey there, thinking of you!!! Hope you enjoyed VIDA and are feeling well!!

Memelee504
on 2/17/15 8:11 am, edited 2/18/15 5:35 am - New Orleans, LA
with

Hi everyone, I'm here in TJ and every thing was excellent Dr Lopez and his team Frank, Sandra,Anakaren. And Myju is the bomb. I had my surgery on yesterday at the beautiful VIDA hospital and it was top notch.. The recover boutique is the equivalent of a 4 star hotel. I have had little to no pain, but I did have dry heaving after the surgery. That hurt ... It was like I was throwing up foam..I will also say sticking to my pre-op diet helped me stay disciplined. I was with my husband and he ate the best food while he was here..I wanted some so bad but being on the pre-op kind of disciplined me.. We did a lot of shopping, we went to the movies to see 50 shades of gray, and we enjoyed walking around the city. I felt very safe and I will be back after I have loss my weight for plastic surgery.. I will tell any and every body who wants to hear me...Going with Dr Lopez is the best decision I have ever made I just wish I would have did it years ago. I'll be back in 1year to have my plastic surgery at VIDA.. I wish you all well.. Let me know if you have any questions. 

TNRose
on 2/17/15 8:35 am - TN

I'm so glad you're doing well and enjoying your stay!  Welcome to the losers bench!

KattattaK
on 2/17/15 8:22 am

Good to hear your surgery went so well AND that you got the hubby to go with you to see 50 Shades 😊

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views