Looking and Researching Several Facilitators and Sugeons

Chrissy Gallegos
on 2/12/15 6:38 am
VSG on 03/18/15

Hi everyone.  I am new to this but in the last few days/weeks I have done so much research I am about blind.  

I think I have decided on Dr. Francisco Gonzalez to do my gastric sleeve.  There are many things I like about him but I also have had great communication from my case representative.  Has anyone had any experience with him and/or experience with Medical Tourism Company?

Thanks for any info provided...positive or negative.

Chrissy G.

Please follow my VSG blog.......https://chrissygallegos.wordpress.com/ My experience with my VSG 

(deactivated member)
on 2/19/15 6:16 am

You should speak with Rhonda Shuter R.N. *****presents San Javier Hospital in Guadalajara , she is a tremendous Medical Faciltator for 3 Boutique state of the art medical hospitals,her contact info is [email protected] or her office # is 705 293-1500

www.sanjavier.com.mx/en

Chrissy Gallegos
on 2/22/15 9:39 am
VSG on 03/18/15

Thank you so much for your recommendation.  

Jennifer E.
on 2/22/15 9:36 am

I went through www.tijuanabariatrics.com and I am booked and set for surgery with Dr. Garcia on March 11th. I have spoken with many of his previous patients even the coordinator is a previous patient (I found many others on Dr. Garcia's FB page). He is a well respected doctor and the hospital is amazing and only a few blocks from the US boarder and the ocean, win win ;) I did so much research and I couldn't be happier with my choice.

Chrissy Gallegos
on 2/22/15 9:42 am
VSG on 03/18/15

Thank you for sharing.  I am so happy that your surgery is just around the corner.  Congrats.

Chery Taylor
on 2/22/15 3:58 pm

Hi I went with Dr Illian with www.bajabariatrics.com You don't hear a lot about him on here because the majority of his patients are on a facebook page called team illian. its a closed group so feel free to join and ask as many questions as you want. I was sleeved on 12-8-14 i highly recommend him and his whole team. its a real hospital everything is wonderful from beginning to end.

Chrissy Gallegos
on 2/26/15 3:55 pm
VSG on 03/18/15

Thank you so much for your information.  I greatly appreciate it.  I have requested to join the group.

Joanndelatorre
on 3/6/15 10:18 am

Hello  I'm a have surgery scheduled with Dr gonzales on the 31st of March and what I can tell you is that I haven't been able to find any negative remarks about him. they're all positive I'm very confident that he's a great doctor and I've done lots of research. the only thing that I was able to find was that he that he is a great doctor. In a newspaper article I found that he was named one of the best doctors in the world. so with that I was definitely totally convinced that I wanted him to do my surgery.

ready2lookgood
on 6/26/15 10:32 am

I cannot find ANY reviews on Dr Gonzalez or the newspaper article you are referring to. Did you have your surgery? If you had your surgery, can you PLEASE share?

pbartlett584
on 3/30/15 7:51 am

I had my sleeve done at Mexicali Baratric Center. Nina and Karla the patient facilitators are absolutely amazing!!! http://www.mexicalibariatric.com/home/

VSG - Drs. Aceves/Campos Oct/2011

Re-sleeve - Drs. Ungston/Beltran/Campos - March/2015

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views