Booking with Dr. Kelly

TKCAN
on 1/19/15 12:55 pm

When you book with Dr. Kelly do you have to go through Heath Townson? Is he a middleman, or can you call Dr. Kelly's office direct?

Thanks for any info.

llLou
on 1/19/15 10:26 pm - Halifax NS, Canada

He is Dr. Kelly's coordinator. He'll sent you the medical forms and answer your questions but you can ask to speak to  Dr. Kelly at any time and before or after you fill out the forms. He will call you when he is able to. He usually doesn't take long to get back to you. He definitely calls you when you are approved. Good Luck and great choice!  Linda     PS When you call Dr. Kelly's office Heath will be the first person you will talk to unless there is anther coordinator working there also. So you are calling Dr. Kelly's office directly which is the best thing to do.

TKCAN
on 1/19/15 11:04 pm

Thanks again for your help!

aapayne13
on 1/20/15 2:06 am

Yes, I have delt with Heath and Dr Kelly only.  I'm going the first week in March! 

coop1977
on 1/20/15 5:19 am - Canada

I went through Heath .... Dr kelly called me within a few days of me filling out the paperwork.  Heath is an awesome asset as he answers or gets the answers to any questions you will have!

good luck with your journey!

Janet

Dr. Ramos Kelly .... Jan.13, 2015

Ready2LiveFree
on 1/22/15 11:39 pm

Heath, called me as well yesterday. I definitely felt as ease after he spoke to me and he has been a VSG patient as well.  My next step is to contact Dr. Kelly directly. Still a bit nervous about going to Mexico.  But I'll continue to do my research.  Good luck!

-Ashley

irmartinez88
on 1/22/15 1:45 pm - Univesal City, TX

hey! I haven't researched Dr. Kelly im thinkingabout going with Dr. Almanza, but im scared about the middle man... Im looking at 2 different agencies... weightlossagency.com and a1victory.com did you need to pay a deposit to schedule apt? one of the agencies is asking for copies of my credit card and id both front and back... hope to hear from you!!

coop1977
on 1/22/15 9:38 pm - Canada

Definitely check out Dr.Kelly!

No deposit, no copy of my Credit Card

Dr.Kelly only does a few surgeries a day ... Where I think Almanza does like 10 .... Something to consider!  Dr. Kelly's bed-side manner is beyond excellent!

Janet

Dr. Ramos Kelly .... Jan.13, 2015

TKCAN
on 1/23/15 5:00 am

DR. KELLY DOES NOT ASK FOR A DEPOSIT.  I HAVE DONE A LOT OF RESEARCH AND I AM GOING WITH DR.KELLY. I THINK I WOULD BE A LITTLE RELUCTANT ABOUT GIVING SOMEONE MY ID AND CREDIT CARD INFO. I WAS TOLD WITH DR. KELLY ALL I HAVE TO DO IS SEND IN A PIC OF THE CASHIERS CHECK.

I THINK DR. ALMANZA WORKED OUT OF THAT JERUSALEM HOSPITAL AND I READ A LOT OF NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT THAT PLACE.IT IS NOW CLOSED DOWN. SOME PEOPLE HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE SOME BAD, BUT THAT GOES FOR ANY DR OR HOSPITAL.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

TRACY

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views