My Sleeve journey in Mexico With Dr Illian

Chery Taylor
on 1/10/15 7:42 pm

Hi everyone, 

Before I found Dr Illian, I felt very lost and SCARED!!! I joined Dr Illians Facebook page. TeamIllian. Its an amazing group of people for support. Most of his patients are on the Facebook page so i think that's why you don't see a lot of us on here. Let me start by saying what i really love about my choice. 1st off you're in an actual real hospital for 2 days. 2nd Then once you're released from the hospital you go to a really nice Hotel. 3. The Dr's check on you at the Hotel. 4. The patient coordinator Omar is right there with you and your companion the whole time you're in Mexico. By day 2 you feel so good and are able to go shopping and to the beach. Omar took my husband and I to restaurants, shopping, and the swap meet. I have a lot of pictures if you would like to see them. The quality of care at the hospital the follow up care and how wonderful the patient coordinator is are all the reasons why I'm confident you will also be happy with Dr Illian and his team.  Please message me if you have any questions or would like to see pictures. Thanks Chery

rhw94123
on 3/4/15 1:31 am

Best wishes, Chery!  I am a newbie to ObesityHelp, but in browsing the forums just now I saw your post and wanted to say hi!  I am another happy patient of Dr. Illan's (Surgery 11/11/13 - reached goal in six months and now maintaining).

Best,RHW       P.S. For the sake of others researching, it should be noted that his name is spelled ILLAN (only has one "i" in it).  His full/formal name is Jalil ILLAN Fraijo , so many sites (including ObesityHelp's  pull-down menu of surgeons) have him listed under "F"

Chery Taylor
on 3/4/15 5:32 am

Hi I notoriously place the extra I in his. Not sure why i contently do that. How do edit it? also now that i know the info about the F where on here would i add him?

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views