Doctor to choose in Tijuana ?

jrt13
on 1/6/15 10:50 am - boynton beach, FL

I am looking at 3 doctors at this point, Dr. Elias Ortiz, Dr. Ismail Cabrera, and Dr. Louisiana Valenzuela, anyone have any insights? price seems around the same?

Thanks

jeff

llLou
on 1/7/15 12:54 am - Halifax NS, Canada

I know you have narrowed it down to these three but did you consider Dr. Kelly? I had my VSG done by him and had an excellent experience. You can also check his Facebook page.(drramouskelly). I'm sure you will get a lot of responses from the people who have used these three doctors. Good Luck!

jrt13
on 1/7/15 11:25 pm - boynton beach, FL

I have not researched him, I guess I will.  Do you know the cost, I cant seem to find anything about it for him.

Thanks

llLou
on 1/8/15 12:26 am - Halifax NS, Canada

I payed $5,500. two years ago. From comments on his facebook page it seems to be the same price. It's a couple of hundred more if you choose the Angles Hospital.  Linda

jrt13
on 1/8/15 12:40 pm - boynton beach, FL

well I am going with Dr. Louisiana Valenzuela, 4400 at hospital MI Doctor

llLou
on 1/8/15 12:47 pm - Halifax NS, Canada

Congratulations on your decision! Good luck!

jrt13
on 1/8/15 12:55 pm - boynton beach, FL

Thank you!

bj5843
on 5/21/15 6:17 pm

I'm about to schedule mine with Dr. Valenzuela at the MI Hospital. Did you have it done? I would appreciate any information on the dr. and hospital.  I'm going Mexico Bariatric Center. Thanks. 

Gettingslim
on 1/9/15 7:48 am

I heard about two of them: Dr.Ortiz and Dr.Valenzuela, nothing bad. I personally was referred to Dr.Francisco Zavalza, went with Go Light Bariatrics. They offer surgeries in the Florence hospital. Was very nice, walked on the beach... They are following up with me every week so far (had it done before Christmas).

SharonNTX
on 5/21/15 9:19 am

I am going with Dr. Zavalza in June. I am not finding a lot on Go Light Bariatrics. How was your experience with them ? Did they arrange transportation smoothly, etc. ? I feel really good about going to Dr. Zavalza. I read nothing but positive feedback so far. Also, did you stay in the accommodations at the hospital or at the Marriott ?

I appreciate any feedback you can give me :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views