Crossing the border

TKCAN
on 12/30/14 11:14 am

Is there any problems crossing the border into and out of Mexico? I am from Canada and have heard of some people getting questioned because of crossing 2 borders in one day. From what I understand there is a medical line so the wait times are not long. Did anyone have problems?

hollykim
on 12/31/14 12:59 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On December 30, 2014 at 7:14 PM Pacific Time, TKCAN wrote:

Is there any problems crossing the border into and out of Mexico? I am from Canada and have heard of some people getting questioned because of crossing 2 borders in one day. From what I understand there is a medical line so the wait times are not long. Did anyone have problems?

not from Canada and you might get more info on the Canada forum,but I would think if you told them you were a medical tourism patient you wouldn't have any problems.

Bdcsail
on 1/1/15 10:32 pm

I am also from Canada . There was no questions at all when going over the border to Mexico. They didn't even want to see my passport. Coming back there is a lot more questions especially if you are  carrying narcotics . 

Chery Taylor
on 1/10/15 8:09 pm

Hi, The Dr I used was Dr. Illian

With this Dr you fly into San Diego, CA and they have a driver pick you up and drive you across the boarder, the driver also takes you back across the boarder on your way home. There is a medical lane on the way back into the us. I had an amazing experience and top of the line care. Dr Illians team can be contacted at [email protected] there is also a support group on Facebook called teamillian. Please feel free to contact me as well. Take care Chery

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views