Heath Townson coordinator for Dr. Kelly

Sandra F.
on 8/21/14 10:15 am

This coordinator is lazy and offered me no kind of customer service whatsoever!  I asked some questions and wanted my responses in writing and he said that he could answer the questions via telephone but not in writing!  Something is wrong when they won't respond in writing--perhaps they are going to lie their butts off to you on the phone and then say they never said that!  Be careful of this doctor and especially this coordinator!!

llLou
on 8/21/14 12:41 pm - Halifax NS, Canada

This coordinator is new. It's too bad because all Dr. Kelly s other coordinators were great. Ask to speak to Dr. Kelly directly. He will answer your questions. The coordinator I dealt with spoke with me first and then emailed me directions about pre op diet etc. He and Dr. Kelly both spoke to me by phone whenever I called. So sorry you are not having a good experience with him. Dr. Kelly has always had a terrific team. My experience with his team in 2012 was very easy. If he continues on like this I'm sure he won't be around for long!  Good luck!  Linda

anieto1
on 8/21/14 2:55 pm
VSG on 11/04/14
LessofRaven
on 8/23/14 2:16 pm - San Jose , CA
VSG on 09/24/14

Heath has been my coordinator for my upcoming surgery with Dr. Kelly. He has been okay though he is sometimes slow on answering. Once you speak to Dr. Kelly you will feel a lot better about your decision. When are you thinking of having the surgery?

Sleeved! 9/24/2014 by Dr. Bhoyrul  SW: 265  CW:253

First Goal 10% (238.5) , Second Goal 25% (198.5), Finish line (150)  

Okiebon
on 11/3/14 5:04 am

May I ask why you didn't have your surgery with Dr. Kelly?

ak29
on 8/7/16 8:42 pm

Like Okiebon, I'm also wondering if you would share why you switched from Dr. Kelly. He was who I had originally looked into and am wondering about why others have passed on him as well to see if I'm making the right choice.

AlohaAll
on 8/29/14 4:53 am

I also found him to be less than pleasant. Vey argumentative and pretty much a jerk. I really don't understand why Dr. Kelley (who I did speak with and loved) would employ someone like that!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 430 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views