Need Advice- scheduled for a VGS with Dr Aceves in 5 days

NewBVGS
on 6/25/14 12:55 pm

When Nina called me today with the news of Dr Aceves my mind went spinning.  I was so saddened by his tragic passing and Nina was just heartbroken that I was (am) in a little bit of a shock.  I picked him because he was so amazing and loved by all his patients and now I dont know what I should do.  

I am scheduled to fly out on Monday 6/30 and my mind is spinning....should I go and have it done by his Assistant (who I don't know anything about, really)  or do I cancel and start again?!

I cant even imagine his poor staff right now...my heart is broken for them, my head is spinning for me...I dont know what to do...

LeAnn B.
on 6/26/14 4:31 am - OH

I have been in contact with Nina and asked who would be taking over Dr A's surgeries. Dr David Beltran will be doing them, he was Dr A's assistant. Dr Campos will be the assistant. Do some reasearch on Beltran, that's what Ive been doing, so far so good. Of course it's not Dr A. But I have heard wonderful things about Dr Campos. I hope this helps!

D. Switcher
on 6/30/14 8:34 pm

Is he related to Dr Gilberto Ungson Bertran, Dr Aceves' proctor??

Sleeve to DS Conversion - Regain 290# Current weight: 252# - VSG lowest weight: 235#  

"Serenity to Accept, Courage to Change, and Wisdom to Know..."

***all comments are my personal experience and/ or opinion***

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views