Dr E Ortiz VS Dr.Lopez

ravay32
on 6/3/14 2:36 am
VSG on 08/18/14 with

Hey Y'all! 

I just am torn and don't know which surgeon to pick! With Dr. Lopez I am talking with Brenda from Specialized Bariatrics, and with Dr.Ortiz speaking with Sonya from A Lighter Me. I know some folks in real life that have used both these Dr's but they have all went through A Lighter Me. What are y'alls experience?! The good, bad, and ugly! 

Imacatlvr2
on 6/4/14 6:29 am - Albuquerque, NM

Is it Dr. Ariel Ortiz of OCC?  From what I have read and seen on you tube he is a very good Doctor... he is on my short list of surgeons.

MaryKline08
on 6/12/14 3:16 am

Mine was Dr. Kelly, but I know Dr. Ortiz he's really good! but I dont think he's with a lighter me... You should double check that... 

deartiara
on 6/13/14 6:02 am - Seattle

I was completely satisfied with my experience with Dr. Elias Ortiz. I enjoyed the fact that he communicates with his patients before and after on facebook. This gave me a little insight as to who he is as a person. The fact that the relationship didn't stop once the surgery was over, was awesome. He still comments on his patients pictures and encourages them to keep up the good work. I sent him private messages with questions before surgery and he responded. I LOVE that! I felt as though I knew the team personally, before arriving into San Diego. Actually, when Abraham came to pick me up, he got out of the van and gave me a hug. So sweet. It was like having an old friend meet me at the airport. I went alone, and they made sure that I was taken care of. 

ravay32
on 6/13/14 9:37 am
VSG on 08/18/14 with

Thank y'all for your comments!! I did decide on Dr. Lopez, I have a friend who used him and his coordinator has been top notch. SOOOOO nervous!! Aug 18!!

Suzannne
on 8/31/14 12:11 am

good luck. So exciting.

Suzanne

Cheesezrider35
on 2/14/16 8:42 pm

How was your experience?

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO