Obesity Goodbye Surgical center vs INT Hospital

Imacatlvr2
on 5/28/14 6:06 am - Albuquerque, NM

A surgeon I am considering has an 1100.00 price difference between using OBG center and the  INT hospital.   I have looked a utube videos and researched but would love some board members feedback if they have any experience with either of these surgical locations in Tijuana.

Thank u :)

MaryKline08
on 5/29/14 10:00 am

I had my surgery at Nova Hospital, was a great experience, the nurses did great! They didnt speak a lot of english, but there is a lady who can translate very well and I had  my iPad with me so didnt have any problems. 

And Julie a friend of mine she had it done at Angeles Hospital it's waay more nicer, and prettier but I not that picki (Sorry Julie) so Im good with Nova. 

Good luck in your deciion! 

CdngirlinNC
on 6/3/14 12:18 am

I am booked with Dr. Verboonen at INT Hospital in Tijuana.  I chose the hospital vs the surgical centre  because I wanted a full service hospital "just in case".  If there is an emergency all the services are there and I wouldn't have to be transported to a hospital.  That was important to me and worth the extra money for peace of mind. Best of luck with your decision.

VSG 07/07/14

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views