Help me narrow it down peeps....

mrshawk92
on 5/28/14 3:18 am

I am new to OH but have been lurking for some time. :) I have decided on VSG and I think I have narrowed my Dr. choices down to Kelly or Ortiz-Lagadere. I have read just about every review on them I can, here, but am still looking for a couple of bits of info. I would prefer to go directly through the Dr.'s offices than a coordinating company. Anybody have names and numbers of contacts for both Dr.'s.? Also, can anyone give me the most current costs on each of them for the VSG. Thanks! 

llLou
on 5/28/14 7:26 am - Halifax NS, Canada

I went to Dr. Kelly in 2012 and went directly through his office. It was a excellent experience. Then the price was over $5000. and worth every cent. I don't think it has changed too much. Dr. Kelly has a facebook page under drramouskelly. very informative. his number is 619 395 5347 and 619 793 4869. feel free to message me with any questions.  Linda

MaryKline08
on 5/29/14 9:28 am

Dr. Kelly did mine! Great surgeon! 

The office number 619-795-4869 and 619-395-5347(Dr. Kelly's assistant cell phone).;)

pebtash
on 6/1/14 10:05 am
VSG on 11/25/14

I contacted Mexico Bariatric Center where Dr. Kelly works and found out that sometimes he has people booked and at last min. will cancel to reschedule. If you are putting money into flying that is a lot of money to loose out on if he does this. I was thinking about using him but I can't have him reschedule at last min. because he has something to do. It is very hard to get your air fare back.  I am hearing good things about Dr.Lopez if I go there I think he is who I am going to go to. Good Luck.

P.S. I sent for information and they called me and told me that this is advertised yet but the price for the sleeve is $4400.00 for the summer they want a $750. as a deposit and the rest can be paid when you get there in a cashiers check.

MaryKline08
on 6/2/14 7:50 am

I'm pretty sure Dr. Kelly does not work with Mexico Bariatric anymore,,, you should contact the office directly. Also Dr. Kelly does not require deposit... that I know... So you should contact Dr. Kelly's staff... 

llLou
on 6/2/14 1:33 pm - Halifax NS, Canada

I have never heard of Dr. Kelly cancelling at the last minute and rescheduling. It doesn't sound like something he would do. He cares too much about his patients. if you chose him I would definitely go through his office directly.All his staff are very informative and great at their jobs.  Good luck! Linda

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views