WLS in Mexico

JBCalhoun
on 5/26/14 12:36 pm

Hello,

I have a question? my wife needs to have the WLS done, but her insurance company won't pay for the WLS because of it being a elective surgery. is there a finance program ( monthly payment plan ) to look into, to have the WLS done? is the WLS cheaper outside of the US than inside of the US? is there a person/s to contact for more information about having the WLS done in Mexico? please respond.

thank you, 

llLou
on 5/27/14 2:13 am - Halifax NS, Canada

Surgery is definitely cheaper out side the US. i went to Dr. Kelly in Mexico. He is a great surgeon. I know there are finance programs. i will check with a friend, she used one.  Linda.   Message me with any questions.

MaryKline08
on 5/27/14 5:09 am

Hello! Yesss , it is definitely much cheaper than the US. My surgeon was Dr. Kelly as well, he's great!!! Love him!!! Faby help me through all the process, she's really helpfull, I literally call her like everyday. 

You can contact me if you need more details of my experience;)

Blessings!!!! 

SusanMaurin
on 5/28/14 12:48 pm

WLS is definitely cheaper in Mexico. They used exactly the same equipment, exactly the same instruments, exactly the same standards that are used in the United States without the overhead costs of operating in the US. There are a lot of trusted medical tourism company such as PlacidWay who will assist your trip from start to finished and have them organise all your hospital details. Their website helps you track down average costs for a wide variety of treatments in different countries. They also maintain continuous relationships with the hospitals and physicians, and are consistently monitoring the care of the patients received. Good luck with you and your wife! May she have a successful surgery soon.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views