Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico

Imacatlvr2
on 5/24/14 1:24 am - Albuquerque, NM

I am researching Dr.s  for Sleeve surgery in Tijuana.  I would love some information from those that have had the surgery there.  I have researched "A lighter me" "Weightloss agents" "Mexico Bariatrics center" "Bariatric Mexico" "WLS Clinic"    

Dr.s I am leaning towards are Almanza, Ortiz, Kelly

Any information and experiences are welcome...... 

Thank you all :)

MaryKline08
on 5/26/14 3:14 am

Dr. Kelly;) 

CdngirlinNC
on 5/26/14 8:00 am

When I did my research I came up with two final choices - Dr. Verboonen and his team from Bariatric Mexico and Dr. Kelly from WLSC.  In the end I chose Dr. Verboonen.  My surgery is scheduled for July 7th.  I wanted my surgery to be done at a full hospital as opposed to a surgical centre (just my choice) and was happy with the reputation of the INT Hospital as well as Dr. Verboonen's background and experience.  Dr. Kelly's pricing for surgery at the Angeles Hospital (a more elegant, high end hospital) was higher by $1000 but if that isn't an issue for you Dr. Kelly would also be an excellent choice.

Good luck with your decisions.  I know it isn't easy!

Trudy

llLou
on 5/27/14 2:09 am - Halifax NS, Canada

Dr. Kelly! My experience with Dr. Kelly and his team was excellent!  Linda.

Message me with any questions.

pebtash
on 6/1/14 1:09 am
VSG on 11/25/14

Hi i'm thinking about having surgery in mexico and say that you did well with dr. Kelly can you tell me how much it was and if you went through his office or medical tourism?

llLou
on 6/2/14 7:19 am - Halifax NS, Canada

I went directly through Dr. Kelly's office. I can find his numbers for you if you like. Also you can check out his Facebook page at Drramouskelly. It was over $5,000. I think it was $5300.  Linda

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views