Bariatric Pal deal: is it real, and is it at a hospital?

newslim2015
on 5/27/15 7:59 am

I did mine trough them, bariatricpal, and everything turned out to be true and with excellent care, I did not use Dr. Ponce though, I used Dr. J. Lopez, but I know they work also with Dr. Zavalza, Altamirano and Veroomen, wi****hink it's grate, you have to feel comfortable with your surgeon, and the have different deals, I think it depends on what hospital they do your procedure and every doctor uses different hospital, but like a Isaid, I have no regrets, I had a great experience, and I only paid 3899 all inclusive. I just had to worry for getting to san diego, and they did the rest for me, including meds, recovery house, and all the hospital expenses (pre op test, EKG, X-rays..etc). 

zmdh39
on 1/1/16 3:06 pm

The BP deals didn't come around until after I had already had my surgery with Dr. Quinones. I paid $4,000 USD for my surgery with him and had an amazing experience. Dr. Quinones is a proctor certified bariatric surgeon, with 4 years of training and experience as a trauma surgeon. He was the Chief of General Surgery for Tijuana general, was a professor of bariatrics who actually taught many other surgeons how to perform bariatric surgery, and spent part of his surgical residency training in a local San Diego Hospital, so he is familiar with US standards for surgery. Personally, I think he is the best surgeon in Mexico, and I would recommend anyone seeking surgery to research him.

To me, his extensive experience in the field of bariatrics, along with his previous work as a trauma surgeon, just gave me the extra reassurance that I needed to feel comfortable with having surgery abroad. For me, I didn't mind paying a bit extra to have the piece of mind. Best of luck on your research!

zmdh39
on 1/1/16 3:10 pm

These are the results that I got from surgery with Dr. Quinones. It was the best decision I have ever made. I am 3 years post-op and I couldn't be happier! I hope this helps some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uJyHgSgo6M

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views