Pre op help

Erica2666___
on 3/25/14 12:55 am - medford, NY

Omg today is day 1 technically of my pre-op water and yogurt only diet. I was told DR. Ponce only requires 3 days of this. However I hate yogurt!!! I bought the greek yogurt but it is soo hard to be eating this only. I don't mind drinking only water. I already snuck an oreo cookie and thats because I feel extra tired and lightheaded as yesterday i had water and yogurt only. Prior to this I was eating mostly chicken, veggies  and salads. I have school for the next 2 days and I have 0 energy. What can  I do?? Help!!!

llLou
on 3/25/14 7:45 am - Halifax NS, Canada

I wonder why you can't have clear broth.Can you put flavor in your water and add some sugar if you feel your blood sugar is low? Good luck! It is too bad you don't like yogurt.

Erica2666___
on 3/25/14 1:27 pm - medford, NY

I ended up speaking to my coordinator and she spoke with Dr. Ponce and he said today I could have grilled chicken or salmon. 

llLou
on 3/25/14 4:55 pm - Halifax NS, Canada

Great. So much better!

pineview01
on 3/26/14 2:56 pm - Davison, MI

I was going to say if you cheat do it with grilled chicken not a cookie.  How every I wouldn't eat solids the 24 hours prior to surgery.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views