Pricing and info on Dr. Ponce De Leon

celiadavis9461
on 3/14/14 1:28 pm

I've been researching quite a few surgeons in Mexico and I think I'm going to go ahead and book with Dr. Ponce De Leon. I see quite a few different prices for him, depending on which site you look at and who you talk to. Does anyone know where I can get the cheapest price for him ? Also, if anyone has any info or experience using him. I'd be very appreciative if you'd give me some general tips on what to expect. I'm going to mexico alone and I'm a bit nervous. I've been reading a lot online and trying to educate myself as much as I can.

celiadavis9461
on 3/15/14 3:49 pm, edited 3/15/14 3:50 pm

I'd greatly appreciate if some of you were able to share your experience and pricing for Dr. Ponce De Leon. I've been researching so much and really want to talk to actual members that used him.

kel71
on 7/14/14 5:43 am

I think I will go with him as well. I look forward to hearing about your experience. I am going to go today to get passport card. I want to get a few things in order before I schedule. My sis n law wants to go too, so trying to figure out a time when we both can go. Good luck & wish you the best!

anieto1
on 7/14/14 5:44 am
VSG on 11/04/14

How was your experience

BethVA
on 3/27/14 12:53 pm

I guess I'm saving money by going direct.  I'm dealing with Trudi.

kel71
on 3/27/14 1:13 pm

I am going through Trudi as well. She has been very helpful & always replies quickly when I email her with questions.  I am also getting the 3699 deal! I am shooting for mid May for my surgery.

anieto1
on 5/12/14 10:02 am
VSG on 11/04/14

Hi I want to have sleeve surgery with dr . ponce can you please give me the contact info for Trudi I really appreciate it 

kel71
on 5/13/14 5:20 am

This is the email I have for her. [email protected].  Good luck!

anieto1
on 5/13/14 10:40 am
VSG on 11/04/14

Thanks so much I really appreciate it. If you don't mind me asking, have you had your surgery yet and if you have can you tell me your experience. Thanks again 

kel71
on 5/13/14 1:18 pm

I have not had surgery yet. I just received my passport on Monday. It took 6 weeks! I am now looking to schedule around the 27th, now it's just a matter of finding decent price on airfare.

When are you looking to go? I have heard great things about Dr. Ponce. I also heard they have a new facility by the beach and was told that is where I will be now that my date has changed. You might want to ask about that. Good luck to you and if scheduled around same time , maybe we will run into each other. If you can't reach Trudi by email or 800# i might still have her cell #. Just let me know.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views