Dr. Jacqueline Osuna for sleeve, MI Hospital, Tijuana - good choice? Advice please!

(deactivated member)
on 2/16/14 5:27 am

Hi, looking at an early March date for surgery with Dr. Jacqueline Osuna, for gastric sleeve surgery MI Doctors hospital Tijuana. Has anyone had experience with this doctor and/or hospital? 

Is it advisable to stay in area for a week after, rather than flying home to Canada immediately upon discharge - ie. Complications and possible follow-up? Is it necessary to bring a companion?

Thanks!

excited and anxious

ecali06
on 4/7/14 11:57 am - houston, TX

I am also looking into having sleeve done by her 

I just can't find any info on her at all . I do know that I don't want to go with Dr Valenzuela anymore and then I looked 

At Dr Ariel Ortiz but I'm confused anyone has any suggestions? Or have experience with any of them ?

(deactivated member)
on 4/28/14 3:59 am

I had my done in Tijuana with Dr. Kelly he is great after a deep research I found him as one of the best Bariatric Doctors recognized Internationally here is their email. [email protected] if you want I can give you their number it doesn't hurt to look for other options!!! 

Calgarygirl77
on 5/2/14 2:19 am

I am looking at having my surgery with her on July 15. Anyone who can give me a rundown?

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views