I have a surgery date

Wanda A.
on 10/1/13 1:26 pm - Clover, SC

I finally have a surgery date .  I will be having a duodenal switch on 10/7/13, with Dr Castaneda.  I will be in beautiful Puerto Vallarta.  I am so excited.  I would appreciate and welcome all prayers and blessings.  

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our Light, not our darkness that most frightens us. 
We ask ourselves -- Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?Actually, who are we not to be?
You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people do not feel insecure around you. We were born to manifest the Glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us, it is in everyone.
And as we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fears, our presence automatically liberates others.
M Williamson

mkvand
on 10/1/13 7:49 pm
VSG on 01/06/14 with

Good luck with your surgery.  I hope everything goes well.

Wanda A.
on 10/4/13 2:13 am - Clover, SC

Thank you both.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our Light, not our darkness that most frightens us. 
We ask ourselves -- Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?Actually, who are we not to be?
You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people do not feel insecure around you. We were born to manifest the Glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us, it is in everyone.
And as we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fears, our presence automatically liberates others.
M Williamson

this_isforme
on 10/15/13 8:02 am
with

Congratulations!  :)  Sending prayers and blessings your way.  We are all excited with you.

LJCopeland
on 10/25/13 4:42 am - Victoria, TX
VSG on 10/31/13 with

Let us know how you are doing.

Thanks.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 418 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 606 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics