What to pack?

amimiff
on 8/26/13 6:32 am, edited 8/26/13 6:32 am - Simpsonville, SC

So I am leaving at the crack of dawn on Friday and I am loosing sleep over what I need to pack. (silly I know, but what can I say I'm a woman) 

SO what do you suggest/recommend that I bring along with me from SC to Mexico?  What did you bring along?

Mary C.
on 8/27/13 9:13 pm - Glovertown, Canada

It's more of a personal choice and what you consider your essentials to be - comfy clothes of course for the post op trip home. PACK LIGHT for sure - unless there will be someone with you who can help with your luggage. I wouldn't bother with much in the way of jewellry or any valuables except for a watch - unless someone is with you who can hold on to it for you. Not saying people are dishonest - but it would be terrible to lose a ring or earrings that were family heirlooms or something. Good luck and take care!

ag0808
on 8/28/13 2:34 am - Nokomis, FL
Hi! I know how you feel. I have my surgery on 9/12. I have been reading posts from vets and this is what I have come up with. Hope it helps.
Gas-X strips
Optisource chewable Multi Vit - just a few for the trip.
Miralax
iPad - downloaded a book & some movies.
2 cute A-line dresses. Target had them on sale. I figured they would be comfy on my incisions.
A lounge pair of pants w/ a t-shirt.
My personal toiletries.
$40 in small bills to tip.
I also upgraded to 1st class on my return flight and requested wheelchair assistance - just in case. I have a short lay over and don't want to stress out about missing it.
Wishing you all the best! Keep me posted and PM if you want! Annette
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views