Drs. Valenzuela, Ortiz, or Joya?. Can't decide, need help.

freckles3
on 8/11/13 2:33 am - Calgary, Canada

Are u sure she did? cause I have heard it was another Dr.

freckles3
on 8/11/13 2:36 am - Calgary, Canada

Are u sure she did? cause I have heard it was another Dr.

Christine you sound like a coordinator for another Dr-really coordinator's should not be allowed in these Chat rooms, patients want to talk openly and not have a coordinator scare us!

Slurpee_girl
on 7/31/13 3:14 am - Middletown, MD

Thank you for those who have provided feedback. I too am sorry for the loss to the family of the man who died. It is a strong reminder that this is surgery and not to be taken lightly. 

Elvena
on 7/31/13 9:20 am

Dr. Valenzuela performed my surgery in Feb, she is an extremely capable surgeon and we are returning in 2 weeks as she is also doing my husbands sleeve. very sorry to hear about the loss of one of her patients but we all know there are risks especially if there are underlying health issues. good luck in your decision. All the above comments of how good she is and how you are treated are true, I had the same wonderful treatment.

destinymercereau
on 8/9/13 7:33 am - Canada
I am actually in hospital at this very moment, i got my surgery done yesterday by dr. valenzuela, she is an amazing surgeon, i got my second leak test done this morning now i am starting to drink liquids, i havent had complications and i would reccomend her over anyone else
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views