why oh why

tbone88
on 6/19/13 12:45 am - MO

Why is it that when you are waiting for something to happen like money to fall into place or your surgery date that time seems to just drag by at a snails pace? But if you are not trying to get anything accomplished or just doing your everyday routine time flys by like a speeding bullet? LOL I guess its like they say a lifetime with the perfect person seems like a second, but a second with the wrong person seems like an eternity...Its all a matter of perspective....

Oh and the fact that I am just an impatient S.O.B

lol

Danigirl58
on 6/19/13 3:11 am - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 06/19/13

Hahahahahha I so know what you are talking about. I'm down here in Mexico and have been in the hospital with pretreatment for the last two days. These last two days have dragged and gone soooooo slow that I am about to go nuts!!! Today is my surgery and then my wait will be done and over.

Hopefully what ever you are waiting for comes in soon.

tbone88
on 6/19/13 3:23 am - MO

Pretreatment?

Danigirl58
on 6/19/13 3:28 am - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 06/19/13
Yeah I have a clotting disorder that requires different meds prior to surgery. So here I have sat waiting and waiting and waiting lol but today I should be all good and have it done.
tbone88
on 6/19/13 3:31 am - MO

Who is your Dr.? Good luck with the surgery

Danigirl58
on 6/19/13 4:12 am - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 06/19/13
Dr Kelly is my sergion and I am very happy with my decision to go with him.
troopersma
on 6/19/13 2:20 pm

Did you know you had the clotting disorder?  I've had two clots (both surface both after c-sections) in the past.  Was told that they will use the compression stockings and use blood thinners starting during surgery.  Hoping this is sufficient - as my major fear is a clot.  Same doctor as you have.

Danigirl58
on 6/20/13 12:37 am - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 06/19/13
Yes I knew before I came down. I've had my disorder for about17 yesrs now. My first one happened just sfter a c section and my second time was after going on the pill. Mine were not superficial though. Down her you get compression stockings snd are stsrtef on Lovonox which works on the clotting cascade to reduce chsnces of DVT. Main thing fir you will be to walk walk and walk some more.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views