Update on my surgery with Drs. Cabrera & Valenzuela - I did it!!

Rumblesink3
on 4/10/13 4:46 am - NC

Just wanted to follow up and let those of you who asked me to, know that I'm back home from having my gastric sleeve in Tijuana, and everything went smooth as can be. The hospital was clean and ordered, I had a room and bathroom to myself, and the staff were professional and caring. And my doctors were great! I'm an advanced practice nurse so I knew what to look and listen for, and I was really pleased. They did everything right. Except for gas pains,which I can relieve by getting up and walking around,  I have had no problems at all, and I'm back at work today (surgery was last Friday.) I am so glad I did it, and anxious now to get on with my new life. For anyone worried about going to Mexico for surgery, or even these two doctors, don't. It's major surgery, so don't expect it to be all fun and games, but for all that, it's worth it. I went through Mexico Bariatric Center, because I wanted to be in a hospital post op, but there are 4 companies out there, I think, and they all seem to be good. Take care everyone, and good luck to you all!

dkandsm
on 4/10/13 6:03 am - Alvin, TX

I'm so glad your surgery went well and that you are doing fine.  I've been wondering about you! 

Thank you for sharing your positive experience.  It sure helps put my mind at ease about my own upcoming surgery.   I look forward to following your progress.  Take care!

(deactivated member)
on 4/10/13 9:17 am - CA

So glad it went well...hope you're ready to "RUMBLE" soon :-)

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views