Help! I cant decide between Dr. Kelly or Drs. Cabrera and Valenzeula...

Bailey2194
on 4/3/13 9:01 pm - Canada
I'm torn between these surgeons, I just can't decide who to pick. Dr. Kelly is a little more expensive but not a great deal. I read lots of wonderful things about him, but it seems like most people here go with Drs. Cabrera and Valenzeula...whom I also hear good things about. HELP!
llLou
on 4/4/13 7:30 am - Halifax NS, Canada

I sent you a message.

lucasnlaken
on 4/5/13 12:19 pm - Santa Rosa Beach, FL
VSG on 08/12/13

I have surgery scheduled April 11 with Cabrera and Valenzuela.

LVeronica
on 4/5/13 12:21 pm

I am sure there are a lot of good surgeons in Mexico.  I can only speak on behalf of my surgeons Drs. Cabrera and Valenzuela.  I had  vertical sleeve gastrectomy in February.  I had no complications and no nausea, vomiting, or even pain.  I have done great post-op.  I have to add that I was also a simple patient with no prior abdominal procedures and no medical problems.  Good luck with whoever you choose.

(deactivated member)
on 4/9/13 5:01 am - CA

Hi Bailey,

We (Mexico Bariatric Center - MBC) work with all three doctors and yes, they are all experienced and professional surgeons!  You can't "go wrong" with any of them :-)

That said, there is a bit of a price break with the team of Dr. V and C...nevertheless, I believe the real *difference* isn't between these surgeons but rather with the details surrounding the different "packages" offered with your surgery...

Unlike some companies who only offer post-op lodging if it’s absolutely necessary, at MBC, we always include 2-3 additional post-op hotel nights in every package for our patients.  We believe that providing access to our doctors and facility for several days after surgery is an important safety measure for our patients – regardless of which surgical procedure is performed.

Just one of the attributes that "sets us apart"....

I wish you well on your surgery!

Kelli

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views