Has anyone used A Lighter Me in Tijuana?

pattiashcraft
on 4/1/13 1:50 am - Rosharon, TX

I need help talking my husband into relaxing and letting him know that everything will be ok, any advice?

dkandsm
on 4/1/13 2:43 am - Alvin, TX

I haven't used "A Lighter Me," but I am also having a hard time convincing my husband that everything will be fine.  He has watched videos and such on the internet and seems to be hung up on the "what if's." 

No advice, but I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone with having a worried husband.

pattiashcraft
on 4/1/13 3:00 am - Rosharon, TX

Thanks for your note :)

Since we aren't far from each other, maybe we can go together :)

I will just keep researching and trying to talk him into it.

dkandsm
on 4/1/13 3:05 am - Alvin, TX

I noticed we live super close.  Going together sounds great!  :D  Maybe you can book around the same time (May 1st) and we can all meetup while there?  Good luck in easing your husbands concerns; I know it's very difficult.

My husband won't go with me, so I've asked my sister to go along.  She said she's going, but we shall see.

hopester73
on 4/13/13 7:48 pm
Who's doing ur surgery
llLou
on 4/2/13 10:35 am - Halifax NS, Canada

I used Dr. Ramous Kelly in TJ Mexico.I had the VSG in Nov 2012 and I've lost 30 pounds and ++ inches. He and his team were terrific. I cannot say enough positive things about my experience.

I contacted Dr. Kelly directly at his office at wls Clinic. The numbers are 1 619 793 4869 and 1 619 395 5347.

His assistants will talk to you and they will have him call you back. He will speak to both you and your husband to alleviate any fears. He speaks perfect English. He was born in the US and has worked in several states.

Good Luck. Contact me if you have any other questions

megan1emma2lilly3
on 7/15/13 9:17 am - dartmouth, Canada

Hi,

My name is Heather and I live in NS and looking at Mexico for my surgery, any information you can share with me would be much appreiated, I just about went through the ceiling when I saw your post and you are from Halifax! I cannot wait 10 years for this procedure in NS.     Heather                      

shanti4758
on 4/7/13 1:19 pm
I used a lighter me and they were fantastic. My coordinator was Janese and Dr Lopez was the surgeon. I went alone at age 54 and did not have one complaint! The hotel, driver Abraham and patient coordinator Eduardo were all top notch! My partner then went a few months later and had the same excellent experience.

Rumblesink3
on 4/10/13 5:03 am - NC

I didn't use that particular company, but the fellow next to me @ MI Hospital in Tijuana did, and he seemed very happy with his experience. We both were very satisfied. Tijuana has grown up a lot since I was there in the very late 80's. In many ways, it looks like L.A. now! We walked around a little and plenty of people went shopping near our hotel (we went to the Avenidos de Revolutionale), and felt very comfortable. My driver told me the drug and murder problems they were having have been cleared up by the Mexican police and the Mexican army a long time ago. I'm sure it's like any city, with drugs and murder, but I don't think it's worse than any city in America (I haven't researched that statement, so maybe I'm wrong.) I hope you convince your husband. I've been battling this all my life, and I finally feel like I have a solution to gaining the weight back. Good luck to you!

CariRod
on 4/17/13 12:50 am - SC

THis might be a silly question but dose MI have tvs in the private rooms?  You cant see one in the picture and Im thinking 2 days staring at the walls will not be fun

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views