Dr Kelly

Gibsongirl
on 2/26/13 4:20 pm - WV
Hello everyone, I'm hoping to schedule a sleeve for mid April. I've done a lot of research and have really enjoyed what I've heard about Dr Kelly. Looking through the forums I don't see his name really at all. Why isn't there much info here, and how do you get directly to his office without going through a bogus website??

Thanks!?
llLou
on 2/27/13 12:29 am - Halifax NS, Canada

Fantastic choice!!

I went to Dr. Kelly on Nov.5th 2012. I had a great experience. He does his surgeries at The Oasis of Hope Hospital in Tijauna. It's a renowed cancer hospital. I received excellant care. Dr. Kelly is a skilled surgeon.

His numbers are 619 395 5347 which usually is his coordinator who I think now is Ron. It was Omar when I went. The office number is 619 793 4869. Dr. Kelly will speak to you himself when he is available.

When you goggle him I see he has joined the Mexico Baratric Center which doesn't really changed much. It's just a group of surgeons using the same office staff as far as I can Tell.

Good Luc****ep me informed and message me any time with questions.

Gibsongirl
on 2/27/13 12:37 pm - WV
Thank you do much. I have so many concerns in mind. I see Dr Aceves (??) constantly talked about along with others. Is Dr Kelly the most experienced? Who has the least amount of complications? It is a lot of information to take in, but it's my life and I need to make it now or something bad will happen. I'm so glad to hear stories about the surgeons and success stories. I really need it right now.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views