Sleeved by Dr. Ponce 1/18/13

BenSleever
on 1/24/13 1:56 am - West Monroe, LA

Hello all,

I used this forum as a tool only in the year leading up to my surgery.  I researched and combed the internet, without posting anything. 

Now, I am happy to say that I am one day shy of a week out of surgery.  Dr. Ponce de Leon and Trish did such a great job with the whole process.  I can honestly say that I have no regrets.  I was 16 lbs down from when I started my pre-op diet to my surgery day, and I am about 25 lbs down as of this morning.  I know that the weight wont always be like this, but to lose like this at the beginning is such motivation.  

its-killen-me
on 1/24/13 5:20 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Congratulations.  Dr. Ponce and Trish are awesome.  Dr. Ponce did my Duodenal switch in June 2012, and I am doing great almost 100 lbs gone.  (gotta loose 2 more)  I had the regular 3 week, 3 month and now 6 month stalls, I hope that is the end of them.  I am still along way from goal, but I know it will get here eventually. Good luck on your weight loss journey, I hope you joined Trish's facebook site.  I plan on posting when my100 lbs loss is reached.  Barb

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
Teasha1
on 1/26/13 11:31 am
VSG on 06/04/12
Congratulations i am one of Dr Ponce's patients to and him and his team are amazing. Trish is a sweetheart and a wonderful part of the Ponce team. Good luck on your journey. Barb I look forward to seeing your post.

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

kelsie_A
on 1/31/13 12:09 pm

I keep reading on here about Dr Ponce and trish. Everyone talks so highly of them, I am still "shopping" round doing research and trying to figure out who would be best for me. Does anyone have contact info to speak with Trish about getting started?

Teasha1
on 2/16/13 7:30 am
VSG on 06/04/12

You can find Trish on Facebook at Wls-for Betterlife

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views