Dr. Cabrera/ Dr. Valenzuela

Elvena
on 1/16/13 11:43 pm

Looking for any comments from some one who has had these doctors perform there surgery, what there experience was like. Anything helpful please.

alberterdmann
on 1/19/13 4:52 am
VSG on 10/05/11 with

I have a very positive experience with Dr. Louisiana Valenzuela, she perform GSV on me two years ago and the experience was wonderful, and now the results are great. One of the advantages with them is that they have a complete team of bariatric surgeons, which is safer and their complication rate is one of the lowest. I contact them thru their website www.obesitycontrolsurgery.com

So Overall, it was a great experience for me.

Hopefully this can help you, and if you need further information, feel free to contact me.

Albert.

Rumblesink3
on 2/12/13 10:46 am - NC

Hi,

thanks for posting your experience with these surgeons. Do you know anyone else who was sleeved by them? If so, would they be willing to share their experience as well?

best regards, 

rumblesink3

kelsie_A
on 1/31/13 11:42 am

I was looking into them and the facility as well. Any extra info would be great, I cant find a site any where that gives reviews.

Elvena
on 1/31/13 12:08 pm

From What I have found it has been all good . I am booked with them for the 26 of this month. 

Rumblesink3
on 2/8/13 9:45 am - NC

Hello, 

would you mind sharing your experience with these surgeons after your surgery? I am scheduled for a VSG with them for April 5th (travel April 4 th.) i haven't been able to find any feedback on them that wasn't on their company's website, and would feel better if I could. Do you live in NC?

Thank you! 

Elvena
on 2/8/13 7:21 pm
I'm from Newfoundland, Canada! I will be more than happy to share my experience with you, I am 16days away from surgery day supper excited! Add me if you like
Rumblesink3
on 2/12/13 10:42 am - NC

Hi Elvena,

Thank you for your reply! I can find so little on the web that isn't from the doctors' website, which is a little scary. So anything you can share would be welcome!

best regards.

rumblesink3

Rumblesink3
on 2/23/13 10:57 pm - NC
Hi Elvena,
You mentioned adding you - on this site somehow? Can't figure out how to do it:}
Thanks, rumblesink3
alberterdmann
on 2/11/13 11:40 pm
VSG on 10/05/11 with

I found video testimonials of them on youtube, http://youtu.be/rT6OTrqK4Aw

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics